Century Audiology is owned and originated by Dr. Linda Bosack, Audiologist. She and her team have been providing healthcare since 1977.
The Audiology team works jointly with the ear physicians to evaluate and treat adults and children with hearing and balance disorders. Hearing loss that cannot be remediated with medicine or surgery are referred to Audiology for amplification and rehabilitation. The Audiologists provide an array of services:
- Comprehensive hearing testing
- Assessment of balance disorders
- Fitting and dispensing of cutting-edge hearing aid technology and rehabilitation
- LYRIC (invisible hearing aids)
- Programming of BAHA (bone anchored hearing aids)
- Tinnitus (ringing and head noise) remediation via hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
- Musician ear protection and noise protection
Hearing loss, being invisible and consequently often misunderstood, can lead to much frustration for the individual and the people they encounter.
Today’s hearing aid technology is highly sophisticated compared to just a few years ago. Our patients have the opportunity to try high-end, technologically advanced hearing aids at much discounted prices on a trial basis.
The team of Audiologists hold Masters and Doctorate degrees in Audiology/hearing science from highly recognized institutions.
Linda Bosack, Au.D.
Mary Lou Dovantzis, M.S.
Roger Tharp, Au.D.
April Cafmeyer, Au.D.
Jana Wahlen, Au.D.
Please schedule an appointment by calling 708-460-5500.