Posts for: May, 2020
Are you considering facial plastic surgery? Here at Century Ear Nose & Throat-Head & Neck Surgery in Evergreen Park, New Lenox, and Orland Park, IL, our seven otolaryngologists are highly experienced in both medical and cosmetic facial procedures—read on to learn more.
What is facial plastic surgery?
These in-office and in-hospital procedures address congenital and acquired facial defects of the nose, ear, lips, eyelids, and neck. Medical reconstructive procedures address unbalanced facial features, cleft lip or palate, birthmarks, and other problems people are born with. Also, they take care of acquired problems from auto accidents, burns, cancer, occupational accidents, and more.
Cosmetic procedures address detracting defects such as drooping eyelids, wrinkled/sagging skin, large/crooked noses, and more.
Do you qualify for facial plastic surgery?
Many Orland Park area people do. From children to teens and adults, patients desire better personal appearance, more self-confidence, and healthier overall function. At Century Ear Nose & Throat Head & Neck Surgery, our board-certified providers perform complete exams and sophisticated digital imaging to formulate each treatment plan.
As the patient, you should tell your physician your appearance goals. You'll learn what's realistically possible and what the surgery entails, including anesthesia and recovery.
Our board-certified ENT doctors offer the following:
- Blepharoplasty, to lift drooping eyelids
- Liposuction, to remove excess fat from buttocks, thighs and other problem areas
- Rhinoplasty, to correct defects in nasal cartilage, including shape and size
- Facelift, or Rhytidectomy, to tighten and smooth aging skin
- Chin, cheek, and lip implants
- Eyebrow lift
Our staff also delivers non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as microdermabrasion, dermal fillers, and BOTOX injectables to limit scarring, brighten skin tone, and make lines and wrinkles less obvious.
Find out more
At Century Ear Nose & Throat Head & Neck Surgery, our professional team provides general and surgical ENT services for both adults and children. We look forward to seeing you for a facial plastic surgery consultation at one of our three offices. For the Evergreen Park, New Lenox or Orland Park, IL, locations, phone (708) 460-0007.
- People seem to be talking very quietly all the time
- You find it difficult to follow along in conversations
- Higher pitched sounds, like alarm clocks or birds, are harder to hear
- Words with higher frequency consonants like f, t, s, p, and h are difficult to distinguish
- You frequently ask people to repeat themselves